Acceleration / Vibration / Frequency
CADwalk integrates synergetic concepts to create necessary functionality at
minimized costs and cost of ownership.
We build a dual-axis and one of the
smallest, most useful, time and cost saving wireless-acceleration-measurement-system for the automation-, semiconductor- and flat-panel-industry.
It clearly watches jitter and not allowed touches during a handling sequence.
Specifications: WAMS2-VF 1.2
- Acceleration: ± 1.2g
- Resolution: ± 5 mg
- Sampling Rate: 700 s-1
- Communication range: 10 m
- Battery life without recharging: 4.5 h
- The very thin wireless acceleration module can be placed nearly everywhere
- Save enormous time justifying handling sequences
- Increase yield, throughput and MTBF
- Package: wireless sensor module only 4 mm tall.
- Keep it flat: can be put into a suitable releasing of a carbon fiber dummy wafer
- Send acceleration data of two dimensions to a PC or Laptop
- Visualisation: under Windows 7/8/10/11, scope like screen shows Fourier Analysis too, programmed in LabVIEW™, Data logging
Size: (63x66x4) mm
Weight: 32 g