Leveling / Inclination / Parallelism
CADwalk integrates synergetic concepts to create necessary functionality at minimized costs and cost of ownership.
We build a dual-axis and one of the
smallest, most useful, time and cost saving wireless-leveling-module for the automation-, semiconductor- and flat-panel-industry.
- Accuracy: ± 0.08 degrees
- Repeatability: ± 0.08 degrees
- Resolution: ± 0.03 degrees
- Total range: ± 60 degrees
- Class 1 Radio Module: Bluetooth 4.0
- Radio frequency: 2.4 to 2.45 GHz
- Radio max output power: 11 dBm (13 mW)
- Communication range: 10 m
- Battery life without recharging: 4.5 h
- The very thin wireless levelling system can be placed nearly everywhere
- Save enormous time aligning equipment
- Increase yield, throughput and MTBF
- Package: wireless sensor module only 4 mm tall.
- Keep it flat: can be put into a suitable releasing of a carbon fiber dummy wafer
- Send tilt Data of two dimensions to a PC or Laptop
- Visualisation: under Windows 7/8/10/11, intuitive bubble movement in real-time, programmed in LabVIEW™, Data logging
Size: (63x66x4) mm
Weight: 32 g