Acceleration / Vibration / Frequency
CADwalk integrates synergetic concepts to create necessary functionality at minimized costs and cost of ownership.
We build a rugged dual-axis, most useful, time and cost saving
wireless-acceleration-measurement-system for verification of grading machines, conveyor technology, and parts of the automation industry.
Duo: Version WAMS2_Duo
With the new software, two wireless vibration sensors can be operated simultaneously
- Acceleration: ± 10 g
- Resolution: ± 10 mg
- Sampling Rate: 700 s-1
- Communication range: 10 m
- Battery life without recharging: 6 h
- No cable, no cable breaks in harsh environment!
- Save enormous time to install measurement equipment
- Increase yield, throughput and MTBF
- Package: equipped with extreme strong shallow pot magnets
- Robustness: ideal for measurement of vibrations in harsh environments
- Send acceleration data of two dimensions to a PC or Laptop
- Visualisation: under Windows 7/8/10/11, scope like screen shows Fourier Analysis too, programmed in LabVIEW™
- Data logging (csv file)
- Data analysis software
- Optional: online orbit visualisation
Dimension (with 7mm height magnets):
Size [mm]: 75.5 x 40 x 50.7
Weight [g]: 326